BUSING APPLICATION – NORTHWEST GTA
- BUSING COMPANY
Stock Transportation Ltd.
- BUS ROUTE
To be determined, based upon the number of applications received and approved by the P.A.C.E. administration in conjunction with Stock Transportation. This will likely be a door-to-door service, but it is subject to the applications received and approved. Please note that for the 2020/2021 school year, returning student riders (i.e. riders currently on our Woodbridge bus) will be guaranteed door-to-door service for one more year.
- FEE SCHEDULE
Two-way service - $3,400.00 per student, by cheque payable to P.A.C.E. and post-dated August 12, 2020
One-way service - $2,575.00 per student, by cheque payable to P.A.C.E. and post-dated August 12, 2020
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Parents must read and understand all sections of
the P.A.C.E. Busing Rules and Regulations as outlined in step 1 of this application.
- Parents must ensure that their child(ren) has read and understands P.A.C.E.’s Busing Rules and Regulations.
- A student under the age of 12 will not be permitted to disembark from the school bus unless an adult is clearly visible to the bus driver and known to be present at such time to take custody of the student. Please refer to the Student Release Policy for more information.
- P.A.C.E. will not tolerate inappropriate conduct. Please refer to P.A.C.E.’s Busing Code of Behaviour and Disciplinary Action for more information. If a student’s behaviour is deemed to be detrimental to the safety and comfort of others, he/she may be removed from the bus and denied further transportation. In such an event, no refund will be issued.
- Students must be ready to board the bus at the scheduled pick-up and departure times. The driver will not be expected to wait if a student is not on time. Students should arrive at their bus stop 5-10 minutes prior to their scheduled pick-up time.
- The bus will not make unscheduled stops. It is each parent’s responsibility to get their child(ren) to and from their designated stop, on time. Parents must provide the main office with written notification if someone other than a student’s parent will be picking up that student from his/her designated stop.
- Requests to change a student’s pick-up and/or drop-off location(s) must be provided in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within seven (7) days of receiving such a request, P.A.C.E. may authorize the change and advise Stock Transportation accordingly.
- Students who are not signed up for the bus may not ride the bus to another student’s home.
- A student who is signed up for this bus route may not ride on a different bus route.
- If a student is not taking the bus to school in the morning for any reason, such student’s parents must inform P.A.C.E. (by calling the main office) AND Stock Transportation (by calling their office at 905-888-1938). If a student is not taking the bus home in the afternoon of a day on which they are present at school, such student’s parents must inform P.A.C.E. (by calling the main office).
- Prepayment in full is a perquisite for use of the bus service to and from school. No refunds will be issued and all payments are non-transferable to another student or to another school year.
- On occasion, the bus may be late departing from the school and may be late arriving to one or more designated stops. Delays may also be increased or caused by inclement weather and/or heavy traffic. Seldomly, poor behaviour by students riding the bus may necessitate the driver to pull over to ensure the appropriate deportment and safety of all students. If the bus is running more than 15 minutes behind schedule, please feel free to contact Stock Transportation by calling (905) 888-1938 for up to date information. In addition, should the school become aware of any such delay, you will be notified by email.
- Please complete this form and click “Submit”. You should then mail your payment to P.A.C.E. to ensure that it arrives on or before August 10, 2020. There will be a $150 administrative fee to process any application/payment is received after August 10, 2020. Your child’s spot on the bus will not be confirmed until both this application form and payment are received AND P.A.C.E. and Stock Transportation approve this application based on the location of your preferred pick-up/drop-off address.
- * mandatory field
MM slash DD slash YYYY